Kayaking with Seals in Vancouver - British Columbia, Canada Commercial



While most of our Canada kayak trips may involve encounters with wildlife, our guest don't usually get to experience it this closely.

This leads me to share this review submitted this weekend by a client from the UK about one of our Clayoquot Sound kayak trips... I thought I'd share it with you for the record....

“Clayoquot sound trip was wonderful”

By Rebecca McBride, UK

2010-11-15

I had an absolutely amazing time in Canada and the Clayoquot sound trip was wonderful. I can honestly say it is the best organised trip I have ever been on! The guides were fantastic, the food was unbelievable and yes we had a brilliant group - I had a blast!! I'm still in touch with a few of the people I met and we hope to meet up and kayak again soon!

I must thank you for all of your help in organising my trip and the other pieces of advice and knowledge you gave me.

1. What was the most memorable or exciting part of your holiday?

It is incredibly difficult to come up with a 'most memorable' part of my holiday! The whole 6 days were amazing, from start to finish! Firstly the guides who took us on our adventure were amazing, their knowledge of the area was incredible and it was brilliant that they could create our route on a daily basis according to the weather and how we felt! They looked after us so well. Really, they never stopped and were such good company! We had a blast! The kayaking and scenery were fantastic. The equipment we had could not be faulted. Our food was AMAZING! The daily campfires were idyllic and the beaches we camped on were out of this world! I could write for days about my experience but basically, it was all wonderful - I will never forget it!

2. What tips would you give other travellers booking this holiday?

Be sure to take clothes which are quick drying as it is difficult to dry clothes which get a bit wet! Take warm clothes for the night time and suncream for the day! Little treats are good too!

3. Did you feel that your holiday benefited local people, and minimized impacts on the environment?

We left nothing behind us. The campfires were burnt right down. We didn't use anything that wasn't biodegradable and we took all our rubbish away. We didn't see another soul for days and took everything we needed in our kayaks - no petrol involved! Being self sufficient was part of the overall experience. The lack of home comforts, internet, phones etc was liberating!!


4. Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?


INCREDIBLE - when can I go back?

Finally, how would you rate your holiday overall?

***** I am reborn! Simply the best holiday I have ever been on.

Comments